NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to have a trolling motor installed on my boat, anyone have a good experience with that sort of thing in the OIB, Sunset, Holden beach area? I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest guy in town, more important that its done right.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, yea I'm pretty handy I try to do most things myself but its going to involve rigging up somewhere to put the batteries and screwing into my deck so I want to make sure its done professionally. The boat is 17 feet so I'm thinking the batteries are going to have to go in the console as opposed to the forward hatch due to the weight. It will probably involve building some sort of shelf in the console.

I'll run by Jimmy's and see what kind of idea they have, they are close by I've just never dealt with them.

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Jimmy's brother owns Pro Tech Marine right down the street, both are slammed packed with boats. If you go to Jimmy's ask for Nick, if you go to Pro Tech ask for Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.