·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they also have a brook trout for those with the ability to fish moving water.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Lousy graphics. Shame, I would love to have had one..

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Thanks Len, Good to see but I would have to agree with the opinions of the previous. It will be interesting to see how many show up around Raleigh on the Z71's with the Salt Life stickers.

Darrell

Now that's funny right there .......

Reactions: bwguffey and dbeam

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I support the space program, with no hopes of ever going there. I support our military having never been fit for service. I sing karaoke and have no illusions of being the next superstar. Why do some of you get bent over someone with a salt life sticker or a drum license plate? Grow up..

Reactions: TwilightArmy

·
Red X Angler
11,444 Posts
Aw come on SunDrop who else am I gonna pick on.

You do all of the things you mentioned above, but you don't have a "Astronaut on board" bumper sticker or a "proud to serve" one either. you doing karaoke, that I would like to see or hear whichever. I am pretty sure my 2 or 3 trips a year nor the handful of Reds that i have caught qualify me for a "Salt Life" or a Red Drum tag. Not that I mind the extra dollars coming in I just try not to be a pretender.

Darrell

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.