NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i fish all the time down at Holden Beach, and i usually use some cut shrimp or a 1/4 oz. jighead with a plastic tube on it. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for artificial baits for red drum or spotted trout? I dont have a boat or anything so i would be fishing from a dock or beach or somewhere along the intercoastal waterway.

·
Registered
680 Posts
GULP! shrimp, swimming mullet, and pogys.... ive had good luck with Pearl White and New Penny

Im a firm believer in GULP! some people arent... ive used it and its produced for me~

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
mirror lures -skitter walks -top dogs -she dogs -chug bugs,green grubs-johnson silver minnow spoons in gold color work well too or any soft plastic grubs in white green or smoked colors ;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would try Gulf shrimps White,Nat or new penny-any of the lures that the guys have list the are great.When Iam there I fishing the beach where it meets the ICW(lockwood folly) or when I have my Kayak I fish from Vtown down to Oakisland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.