NC Angler Forums banner

What weekend is best?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year we had a rather low turn out but it was a first time M&G. I figured I would announce it much earlier (perhaps way too early) for this years gathering.

Looking at the weekend of Oct 24/25 but flexible about moving it around a bit to fit more schedules. Perhaps Tony could assist with setting up a Poll to see which weekend works best.

This is a great time of the year to fish the area for Bulls (drum) lurking just outside the Little River jetties.

Again, just gauging interest wayyyyyyyy in advance.

Rick

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
It could happen :)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
10 yr wedding anniversary is 8th, week of 10,11 I will be in Key West renewing my vows, eating grouper sandwiches @ Bo's Fishwagon with a cold bev, and watching tarpon swim around the docks like carp in a pond. :)

Reactions: BigE818

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
we try to get down to KW every 3-4 yrs and dream of staying..lol

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Dave will there really be that much sweet talking involved? I think she enjoys it as much as you do!
She does enjoy it, but by that time of year we've spent more than a month down east. She's one of those folks who believe you CAN get too much of a good thing. Silly notion when it comes to saltwater fishing, but I don't push the matter too much, it ain't healthy.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm interested, but heading to the Bonndoggle two weeks prior to this. Where do y'all stay? Is it good for the wife and kids? Most families aren't as accommodating as Dave's, so there needs to be entertainment for them too. *sigh*

·
Registered
940 Posts
A little early for me to say for sure, But definitely interested. And I think I found a new campground to visit inbetween! thanks Drag! and hopefully we will get a chance to fish this year!

·
Red X Angler
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Figured to get this started back up. Trying to find a weekend that works well for most. Had originally said weekend of Oct 24/25 but very flexible.

Let's throw some dates out and we'll proceed from there.

Rick

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.