NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post a quick THANK YOU for Ted (Solo Skiff Fisherman) and his wife, Linda. Linda was the artist who created the Red X flags I picked up from them on Sunday. My wife and I stopped by to meet them for the first time and to pick up the flags. Wow, they are very nice!
Rectangle Handwriting Sleeve Font Wood
Rectangle Sleeve Handwriting Font Linens

The first is the boat version and the second is the kayak angler version. Ted had said they were very nice, so I expected them to be good. Good doesn't touch it! These are really nice and the quality of materials and Linda's work is exceptional. Many thanks, guys! We really appreciate it and will fly them proudly!

BTJ

·
Red X Angler
3,567 Posts
I wanted to post a quick THANK YOU for Ted (Solo Skiff Fisherman) and his wife, Linda. Linda was the artist who created the Red X flags I picked up from them on Sunday. My wife and I stopped by to meet them for the first time and to pick up the flags. Wow, they are very nice!
View attachment 65748 View attachment 65749
The first is the boat version and the second is the kayak angler version. Ted had said they were very nice, so I expected them to be good. Good doesn't touch it! These are really nice and the quality of materials and Linda's work is exceptional. Many thanks, guys! We really appreciate it and will fly them proudly!

BTJ
Linda is glad that you like them and wanted to thank you for the compliment on her work. It was nice meeting you and your wife and hope to see you at a meet one day and we can wet a line together or just shoot the breeze.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.