NC Angler Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
I miss having everyone on the same page posting about meets and one off offs. I have tried several times to join Facebook just to access red x postings and I’m turned down instantly. I have no use for Facebook other than red x info. I’m going to create another group probably by pm to get more meets in with a special group who show up no matter the weather.

LAST Cast Boys rise up if you are still interested.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I sent Powell and shallowbob a message here on NCA no answer back so far. With the new upgrade on the site we might have lost the ability to send private pms.
I have received no pm from you

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Cheer wine and crispies in Siler City.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
It is starting to look doubtful for me. While the open wound on my toe is 1/4 the size it was in December, it is still a factor in my life and I can't risk a "dirty" environment like camping or kayaking.

Will make up my mind next week. Anyone want spot 69 if I have to bail?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I miss having everyone on the same page posting about meets and one off offs. I have tried several times to join Facebook just to access red x postings and I’m turned down instantly. I have no use for Facebook other than red x info. I’m going to create another group probably by pm to get more meets in with a special group who show up no matter the weather.

Ted,
I’ll be at Kerr Scott hopefully by noon on Friday. All I know is that even in my business every time someone thinks that changing the website or anything that will be better is NEVER better. My thinking is that if it’s not broke then don’t fix it. You have my number so text me for whatever you need.

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
Ted,
I’ll be at Kerr Scott hopefully by noon on Friday. All I know is that even in my business every time someone thinks that changing the website or anything that will be better is NEVER better. My thinking is that if it’s not broke then don’t fix it. You have my number so text me for whatever you need.
All is good Mark looking forward to seeing you again hopefully in dryer weather. Looking for something new to cook up on the BlackStone griddle and doing some baby back ribs in a Dutch oven on Friday night while enjoying the company of great friends.

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
Been doing a count on attendees so I know how many hotdogs to bring. There is a few not on the list who I know will be there bringing the count to 13. Ray I counted Darrell and Guffy attending if there is more on the facebook page let me know.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Been doing a count on attendees so I know how many hotdogs to bring. There is a few not on the list who I know will be there bringing the count to 13. Ray I counted Darrell and Guffy attending if there is more on the facebook page let me know.
To my knowledge no one has added on the book of faces

Reactions: GreyGhost

·
Registered
491 Posts
I might be bring a guy with me he hasn't decided

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
It is official... I am cancelling my slot. I will not be fully healed by then. :(

Count on me and my GF for dinner Saturday night. We are going to just drive up for the afternoon/evening. We will bring something good. I want to say hello even if I can't fish with you guys. Been too dang long.

·
Registered
211 Posts
It is official... I am cancelling my slot. I will not be fully healed by then. :(

Count on me and my GF for dinner Saturday night. We are going to just drive up for the afternoon/evening. We will bring something good. I want to say hello even if I can't fish with you guys. Been too dang long.
Len if you are not going to use your site I have booked site 51 however I am bring my motor home your site is bigger it would work better for my MH if you don't mind.

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
Sorry you can’t make it again Len hopefully soon. Hopefully you site 69 is bigger so Bob can take advantage of using it. Lens site says it is 81 feet long if I read right that he has site 69.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Bob - I had cancelled it. Good luck getting it

·
Red X Angler
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
The water is looking very good including the Yadkin River, keeping my hopes up that fishing will be good this year. I'm excited for the event this year although attendance will be down. At least we're able to have it this year.

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
The water is looking very good including the Yadkin River, keeping my hopes up that fishing will be good this year. I'm excited for the event this year although attendance will be down. At least we're able to have it this year.
Attendance might be down Ray but some of the finest people will be there like always. I’m glad that you are still hosting this all these years no matter how many people show up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Attendance might be down Ray but some of the finest people will be there like always. I’m glad that you are still hosting this all these years no matter how many people show up.
I’ll be there on Friday but due to recent neck and shoulder problems I’m told by my dr not to lift anything heavy or paddle. So I’ll just have to try some bank fishing. Disappointed but still looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the weekend.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts