NC Angler Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
I’ll be there on Friday but due to recent neck and shoulder problems I’m told by my dr not to lift anything heavy or paddle. So I’ll just have to try some bank fishing. Disappointed but still looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the weekend.
Linda and I would be happy to do some bank fishing with you. I planned on picking up some night crawlers on my way up.

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
Anyone coming in on Thursday except us.

·
Red X Angler
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Glad your still coming despite your injuries, you'll probably do better from the bank and show us how its done.

Reactions: GreyGhost

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Hey -My son Jacob is thinking about joining you guys... He really wants to do the Yadkin float sat. Holly and I will be there for dinner sat.

Does anyone have space on their campsite for him to sling a hammock?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yea Lin I got space

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
What is the Saturday night meal looking like. Since John can’t make it this year I will be bringing hotdogs probably Boars Head natural casing And the buns. Pretty sure I have a couple cans of bourbon baked beans to bring also.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
What is the Saturday night meal looking like. Since John can’t make it this year I will be bringing hotdogs probably Boars Head natural casing And the buns. Pretty sure I have a couple cans of bourbon baked beans to bring also.
I’ll be glad to bring anything needed. Chips,plates,condiments etc. just let me know what’s needed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ted if are doing the hot dogs, I can make some baked beans if you like.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Since I will just be visiting, I won't have camp cooking gear. So will bring some store bought cookies and a pie.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Been doing a count on attendees so I know how many hotdogs to bring. There is a few not on the list who I know will be there bringing the count to 13. Ray I counted Darrell and Guffy attending if there is more on the facebook page let me know.
I will be there for sure! may bring my little smoker to make smoked mac-n-cheese but for sure will have smoked venison summer sausage and cheese crackers and possibly some homemade wine from the 2020 stock! looking foward to this M&G! Ray and I hit the River this past weekend and we were very successful! at this point the river is looking good for the saturday float! fingers crossed

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
Just 2 more days and I have nothing put together for this weekend. At least I have no more kayaks and tackle to deal with bringing. A good thing but also a sad thing that limits how much time you spend with friends. We are on site 41 A this year pretty close to Bob and Donnie I believe. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Plan to join you all on Friday afternoon for the weekend. Let me know what we still need for the Saturday evening feast. Looking forward to seeing you all again - it has been too long! If anyone is still looking for a site I am can definitely share some space.
Bob

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
Great news that you will be joining us. I will pickup the Boars Head hotdogs that you and your wife enjoyed last time I cooked them.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Jacob will be there Friday evening through Sunday. He has no roof rack cross bars on his SUV (yet), but Darrell is loaning him a yak.

Thank you Darrell & Powell for working with him. He is REALLY looking forward to this.

So said, I will see you guys sat for dinner. I may have some interesting liquid to share.

Reactions: yadnewyaker
41 - 60 of 67 Posts