NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continuing the discussion from the Bay River thread...

If anyone is ordering, and they have 3XLT size, I am in and will pre-pay.

Thanks.

Reactions: Brenardo

·
Banned
2,564 Posts
How many folks actually want to spend cash money for TShirts?

What are realistic expectations for Costs?

And understand if I do it it will be for no profit and will require prepayment before placing an order.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

1. Big Len 3XLT
2. Brenardo XL
3. Swampin' L
4. Gremlinsrus L
5. Basswrangler ??
6. Fish Fiend XL
7. Plowboy XL
8. Blind Squirrel XL
9. Quest4reds XL
10. Mikeski XL
11. Solo Skiff Fisherman L
12. Bruce XXL

·
Registered
940 Posts
I will, especially if its not cotton and a tec shirt ( UPF, cooling, dry etc..).
I expect to pay more for a custom shirt and tec shirts at the stores run $30-40 so getting one in that range is fine, preferable closer to 30. I like the order as group pay separately concept if we go that route.
If you are printing them yourself Bernardo, that's cool and I would prepay, just want to see the design etc.. first.
And as said before, I think the forefathers should approve any design first.

I will make up a few designs for fun, just cause I like doing it and see what people like. I would love to see other designs too!

·
Red X Angler
3,568 Posts
ok so its not the old school logo.. (anyone want to post it?) but just for fun here's another one.
View attachment 72099 View attachment 72100

However it works out I am in for a large spf/dry shirt.[/QUOTE

Pretty cool with the map since the story of the Red X Anglers of determining a name from the for fathers. Yeah I read the whole Red X Anglers story on the Red X site.

·
Registered
940 Posts
In the first design, I used the old style compass to infer a map.. couldn't find any clip art sea monsters that I liked. I do however Have 2 letter blocks by Conrad Gessner. The Hydra and The boa.

Creative arts Grey Art Font Pattern
Terrestrial animal Tail Drawing Illustration Art

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.