NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
Queens Creek, Bear Creek and the salt marsh across the ICW from Hammocks Beach State Park.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Shell Rock Landing in Hubert. Put in at the beach, cross the ICW and you have more marsh than you can imagine. Spend a little time on Google Earth the night before to figure out where to go. Reds, flounder and trout! My wife and I caught 5 reds and two flounder today. Smallest red was 23".

Brian

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
You better have a good memory to find a spot in that marsh on google earth and then find it in your kayak. It all looks the same when you get into it. Trust me. I spent a few hours lost in there last year.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
if you don't find them there. Buy some on the way home because they aren't around period! Or your technique needs work.. all else fails live/cut bait puts meat on the table if you need it..
Queens Creek, Bear Creek and the salt marsh across the ICW from Hammocks Beach State Park.

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
You want easy and not getting lost put in at the pay ramp at the end of Great Neck Landing road. Its $2 or $3 in the honor box. Put in, hang a left along the shore and a left into Parrots Swamp. Just be out of there well before low tide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts