NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Matthew Rice.

This is my first post, but certainly not my last. I'm the owner/operator of Reel Clean Service Center. I service, maintain and repair all types and models of reels, from small trout spinners to 80 wide tiagras and internationals. I have serviced hundreds of reels and have an excellent reputation throughout Morehead City, Beaufort, AB and PKS. I have given lectures at local fishing clubs and workshops about fishing reel maintenance and care.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hi Matthew and welcome to NCangler.com. I edited your thread to remove the advertising stuff. As noted in our registration and welcome information we do not allow free advertising on the website. But I left your introduction content. NCangler.com would be a great place to advertise your reel cleaning services with a Sponsor ($100/year) or Captains Club ($25/year membership). You can learn more about them in the block on the homepage called "Member Sponsors". And we have banner ad opportunities that can be seen here: http://www.ncangler.com/index.php?page=adrates

Again, welcome aboard!

Randy
Administrator

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Matt it is well worth the money to join if you do quality work and don't mind sharing a little "how to" from time to time. We are good at breaking stuff!!

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Matt it is well worth the money to join if you do quality work and don't mind sharing a little "how to" from time to time. We are good at breaking stuff!!
I couldn't agree more I think you will find the people here to be good customers as well as fishermen and friends if you give it a try.

Darrell

·
Red X Angler
3,549 Posts
I know if you were a sponsor here and did good work I have a couple reels that need a good service that I would send your way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts