NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2020 Ford Ranger
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They took my phone away...something about all the fish pics they claim keeps triggering me. I hate it here, it's dry...not a decent body of water to be seen anywhere! They won't let me check reports and the only way I'm able to send this is under cover of darkness using another residents phone. Yesterday they started me on what they call reel aversion therapy...they put a sweet Shimano Stella SW 3000 C on the table and told me not to touch it....damned thing was wired to a 110 V circuit. It only took me eight tries to get the message....boy that's a nice looking reel...."oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee, damn"!! I'm not allowed to raise my arm and make any motion that resembles casting ...that elicits an immediate point loss and 10 points equals another weeks enrollment in the program...I'm up to 15 weeks now! Our TV doesn't work, I can't find Bill Dance anywhere and I haven't see a boat or lure commercial in over nine days. I'm beginning to go into full blown withdrawal now. I walked from the cafeteria back to my room yesterday and found a 30 pound crappie reclining in my bed...the orderly said it was just a hallucination but I'm not buying it. Speaking of the cafeteria...no fish....in fact no seafood of any type!!! How's a man supposed to live like this?? One of my crew tried to send me some treats last week...they confiscated them [Swedish Fish] oh come on man!!

I've tried twice to check myself out of the program...they keep calling my wife and she just ask..."Is he dried out yet"....when they say no, she just says, 'You know what to do then"... I'm thinking about going over the wall...not sure I can do this anymore...

Gotta go, 2 AM orderly check!

· Registered
658 Posts
CBruce you are a riot! I am never going to let my wife talk to your wife for fear she will pass along some rehab plan!

Reactions: Cam
1 - 5 of 5 Posts