NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
We were at Jordan on Tues no one seemed to be having any luck all crappie guys (serious ones) seemed to be started on the shallow brush piles water is really high right now
Will try to go back on Friday has anybody got any thing on where cats are loading up right now at Jordan
thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
brought out 24 crappie ,2 white perch and 1 yellow perch today with several crappie 1lb or more from the Haw river right where it emptys into jordan lake , my buddy used to give me all the fish but started eating them this year and now takes half but all that means is I have to go fishing twice as much which aint a bad problem

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the reports guys. I will be give the crappie a try at the spot I usually get into em on the spawn. I wil let ya'll know.

We caught 11 crappie in about 3 hrs on Badin yesterday. Cousing seemed to think the traffic had them turned off. ther were a lot of boats....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.