NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merlin,,,you Need To Repost The Pic With The Flounder So We Can Have Something To Look Forward To. Gives Me Hope That Soon Enough, I'll Catch A Good Weekend Without Foul Weather And Catch A Few Myself.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here He is again...
Caught pretty far up a creek, n the main creek channel. Cool day, strong wind, not bad if you could be in the sun and out of the wind, which was how I chose the spot. Red 1/8 oz jig with gray/green curly tail.

The two below were caught on the same grub, or at least one just like it. They were cruising some flats last week on a cloudy, warmer than usual day. Yesterday however, I spent all morning prowling my usual haunts in Bogue sound with no luck at all (Don't want everyone to think that we who live at the coast don't get skunked too). To tell the truth, I have only caught fish on 3/10 trips so far this year. Granted spring trips with no fish tend to be short, but the weather has definitely not cooperated this year compared with last.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) nice lookin specks! i finally made it out this past weekend myself. had a lot going on here lately and the weather just will not let up on the weekend.
forcasts for next week are shaping up though,,,,,might be warm for good now.
good job catching those fish. they looked tasty!:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.