NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a less than 50 year old retiree that needs help fishing Harris, Jordan, Falls or even Badin every once in awhile.
I am medically retired US Army and have some memory problems but want to relearn skills that have been lost. I want to get back into tournament fishing (low end) and enjoying myself. Now the good news I have a 521C Ranger that I love but don't use much due to the lack of a partner.
If anyone is interested just let me know on here.
Thanks for reading.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice to meet you, Windsor...lots of good knowledgeable fisher folk on this site and we;re seeing more and more traffic so you shouldn't have any problems finding a fishing partner here. I'm not from the area but I wish you nothing but the best and many thanks for serving and supporting this great country!

Tight lines,
Bruce

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am a less than 50 year old retiree that needs help fishing Harris, Jordan, Falls or even Badin every once in awhile.
I am medically retired US Army and have some memory problems but want to relearn skills that have been lost. I want to get back into tournament fishing (low end) and enjoying myself. Now the good news I have a 521C Ranger that I love but don't use much due to the lack of a partner.
If anyone is interested just let me know on here.
Thanks for reading.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Im definitely interested in going fishing with you I'm 32 and have a family but I still fish when I'm not working I would definitely show u some spots on baiden or randleman just got theses 2 outta randelman lake I also have this upcoming Friday off n I don't go back till Monday if you're interested in going
Vertebrate Smile Water Fisherman Outdoor recreation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts