NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reel is called Roddy Hunter. I abuse reels, and since Penn discontinued the Silver series, I have went to using these. I bought my first one last spring, and it is still in service. No complaints. The first model produced was silver, and was the 341. They made some updates, and the new reel is the 342. Outstanding reels for the price. I bought two from Harleerod on Ebay today. One for 6.50 and the other for 7.00 dollars. 6 ball bearings, one graphite spool, and one alloy spool, very smooth and long lasting reels for the money. Just thought I would share this with everyone.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I buy ALOT of stuff from Ebay and Harleerod is one of my favorite sellers!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The reel is called Roddy Hunter. I abuse reels, and since Penn discontinued the Silver series, I have went to using these. I bought my first one last spring, and it is still in service. No complaints. The first model produced was silver, and was the 341. They made some updates, and the new reel is the 342. Outstanding reels for the price. I bought two from Harleerod on Ebay today. One for 6.50 and the other for 7.00 dollars. 6 ball bearings, one graphite spool, and one alloy spool, very smooth and long lasting reels for the money. Just thought I would share this with everyone.
Do you can tell me where on the internet I can find or buy Master Fishing products as reels and rods.
I'm make a lot of search, but I don't find anything.

thanks

Victor

·
Registered
2 Posts
Victor - did ya try ebay?
Well I found on ebay hard lee, but I'm looking for the
main company. I don't find on internet other co. who has master fishing items.
I'm trying to see where to find it, because here in PR
some many fishing tackle stores has them but no one tells me where they bought
this items (Roddy Hunter reels ect.)
So, if they has that brand to whom are they bought it at a price so low that can be reselled the merchandise, you get it?

I'm looking for a distributor or any representatives, hard lee is also buying this brand to some one else!! To Whom?

Thanks I hope some one can help me out!

Victor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.