NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headin out of shell rock landing early saturday morning. Leaving out of shell rock landing. still working out the details with my buddy Bruce but that is the gest of it. PM me or reply if you want to tag along especially if you know what you are doing on a boat.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
It's funny how many people will ask you to take them on your boat when they find out you have one, but when you offer it up to the masses, you get the sound of crickets. Thanks for putting yourself out there man.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Yes, ShawnB, thanks for making this generous offer. You fishing inshore or offshore? Wish I were down there this weekend.
// joel

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
It's funny how many people will ask you to take them on your boat when they find out you have one, but when you offer it up to the masses, you get the sound of crickets. Thanks for putting yourself out there man.
Thats what I was thinking! Hard to believe that no one took you up on an offer like that.

Darrell

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Wish i wouldve seen this sooner! would have loved to have gone out!
Mike
ShawnB just posted another one for this Thursday, check that one out. Look for "Thursday 11 June on the Coast". By the way, I've fished with him several times, may want to bring some vicks vaporub for under your nose, he smells like stale corn chips. LOL, just playing Shawn.

By the way, if you do PM him, he probably won't get back to you until this evening, he's currently working nights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.