NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys- I have sent out some e-mails lately about some Club functions and some have been kicked back. So, I need to update the Network roster. This information is to only be used among FAAN members to inform other members of places to go, things going on, or organizing fishing trips among our members. It will in no way be used to sell anyone anything.

If you still what to be involved with FAAN, please PM me with the following info so I can update your info:

Name
NC Angler Screennanme
Address
City/ State /Zip
Phone/ Cell phone
Email Address
Radio Callsign (If you have one)
Preferred Type of Fishing (i.e. Fly fishing, Redfish, Bass, Catfish, Bream)
Boat Make/Model (if you have one)

If you have not joined and would like to participate or just receive info from the FAAN, just PM me with the info mentioned above.

There are no membership dues so it won't cost you a thing. We simply get together and share fishing experiences. I heard someone comment the other day that the greatest thing that they got from being a FAAN member is a few new fishing buddies. What could be better than making Friends that share your interest?

We look forward to fishing with more of you in 08. Thank you.:D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just sent out my my monthly E-mail broadcast and got a few kicked back. If you are still interested in being part of FAAN and have not received e-mail from me lately, please PM me your updated info. Warm weather is just around the corner and we want to be sure that everyone knows about our summer activities.

Thanks,
Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.