NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone is going to the Seminar at the New Bern Riverfront Convention Center.. It will be on January 5, the ticket price was $55.
But you do get a bag of stuff. Unk. price at door. Well have a good Christmas and hope to see you guys.:D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Dunno, gonna have to wait and see on that one $55 seems pricey, but I'm new to the seminar thing....

Reactions: Joe's Back Office

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Reactions: Joe's Back Office

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Ok, so who is going for sure, maybe we can meet up!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Ok I'll be there by 8:30. I'll be wearing an NC Angler hat and probably be the biggest man in the room, and sitting on the end of an isle. LOL!!! I usually am! Please stop by to say hello!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Seminar was GREAT!!! They hit every popular saltwater species and the information was well laid out and thoroughly explained along with video presentations and tackle demos. Goodie bag was worth the $55 fee and they handed out what had to be a few THOUSAND dollars worth of rods/reels/tackle and a fishing trip to the Bahamas/Bimini Resorts by raffle but my name didn't come up.. :( OH well I'll just have to win the Mako they are giving away at the end of the series...LOL
Our local guides really put on a great show and know their stuff!!!
Sorry I didn't see anyone from the site there!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.