NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just tought I would share the results from our, Myself, Wiskersticker and my daughter's, trip to Sharon Harris this weekend. It was a pretty good day all around we caught plenty of fish and had a great time.

The weather was great on the lake temperature was a little cool but not cold and it did warm up a little with little to no wind at launch. The lake was flat even with the 50 or more bass boats launching on their tournament. We moved out and fished from 30 to 20 feet of water at about 52 degrees and immediately started picking up keeper White Crappie. The wind did start to pick up a little and the sun was in and out even a short shower but all in all it was a great day I really enjoied being out with a friend and sharing the experience with my daughter. She pulled up a double both fish very nice keepers the high point for me I think seeing the smile on here face as they both broke the surface.

Shahna with the Double:D

Wiskersticker with the Bill Dance Photo Shot "Look at the Size of that monster" :eek:

We even got a Yellow Bull Head out of the deal. You have to remember we are Catfisherman after all, they are drawn to us.:cool:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Great time for sure!!! Tell that young lady congrats on the double!!!

Reactions: SwampFox

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Is it my computer or did photobucket remove the pics??/

to me it says the video or pics have been moved or deleted photobucket

??????????:confused:

Sounds like a great day on the water..
tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Is it my computer or did photobucket remove the pics??/

to me it says the video or pics have been moved or deleted photobucket

??????????:confused:

Sounds like a great day on the water..
tight lines <*)))))>{
I'm getting that too now. At first I could see them. So I followed his link over there and they aren't in his photo album either ?????

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
That must be why I can never see some people's pics on here. Photo bucket is not allowed on the school server (blocked site). Will have to look when I get home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.