NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went back to the Pungo with my dad after a successful trip 2 weeks ago with BBRef. To say that it was slow was a understatement. We had no fish in the boat at 12:00. So we finally made a move and quickly went from zero to hero in less than a hour. We ended up with our limit, with nothing under 18 inches. Pops got the big one at 23 inches. Sorry, no pictures. My cell phone pictures were blurry.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I took my dad fishing on Saturday. We put in at the new ramp in Jacksonville (btw - that is a really nice facility). We started north of the ramp and fished for about an hour and did not get a bite. Made the ride down to French's Creek and fished for ~2 hours. Dad foul hooked a small trout and that was it. No one around us caught anything either. Man it was slow. We packed up around 12:30 and headed back to the ramp. Fun day with my dad but too bad we did not catch anything.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I took my dad fishing on Saturday. We put in at the new ramp in Jacksonville (btw - that is a really nice facility). We started north of the ramp and fished for about an hour and did not get a bite. Made the ride down to French's Creek and fished for ~2 hours. Dad foul hooked a small trout and that was it. No one around us caught anything either. Man it was slow. We packed up around 12:30 and headed back to the ramp. Fun day with my dad but too bad we did not catch anything.
I bet that ramp had 40 trucks parked there on Sunday morning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.