NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have seen it all.....mostly va. mullet.....a few are showing up in the daytime hours but they are showing up best after dark....I have heard over the past two weeks that we have had spots, grey trout, blowfish, flounder and even blues showing up from time to time.....

The weather has been a little wacky....lots of wind and the chill seems to slow a few of our fisherman down.....not to mention all the rain we have had the past week....but those who go out seem to get a good mess and some have had coolers full of mullet.....I guess it depends on how bad you want those fish.....

If you get a chance .....stop in and say hi....and check out all the new changes we have made....would love to put a few faces to some of the names I see here.....

until next week

"Pier Witch"

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Thanks for the report! I look forward to making my first visit this year!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AWWW .....sorry I missed you Mike.....do have to sleep once in a while you know.....despite popular believe I really dont live here .....but Im back on MY more regular schedule......that is to say Im been put back on nights......and I could really use some entertainment......(if I get bored I go home.....shhhhhhh.....just dont tell the boss).

"Pier Witch"

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks for the report PW. I was heading that way this morning, but the forecast was for a washout here and thought I might see what tomorrow holds. Right now, tomorrow looks a bit cooler. This morning about 3:30, rain was coming down hard up here. All the rivers are muddied up and most of the ponds. No telling what the coast has in store for brave souls who are willing to stand in the rain and cold. I have in the past, but I'm too old to do that anymore. I perfer to pick my battles these days.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The weekend has been a wash.....but someone has to be here for those "brave souls"......and they are catching fish believe it or not.....

as for the winter we/me did alot of remodeling.....was it necessary....no...does it make everything look better yes....was it worth it .....oh yeah....so between that ....the buying fishing shows and gift shows.....next thing I know all that stuff started coming in....and then it was time to open....thats why I wanted another month off....

"Pier Witch"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.