NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay U All I Live In Fuquay Nc Have A Small House At Harkers ISLAND Love To Speck fishHave A 28 Foot Carolina Skiff With A 225 Yamaha Love It See Me On The Water Just yell Tim I Tell U If The Specks Are Biting See Ya:) by the way i can not type worth squat

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kinda Hate To Do This But There Needs To Be Some Respect For Others At The Rock Jetty At Cape Look Out I Have Fished There For Almost 23 Years U Guys Respect The Space Of Others And Casting Distances And If U Can Not Anchor At Least Dont Drag Your Ankor Through The Fishgo Between Rock Jetty And Other Boats If U Got Problems Of No Space Get There Earlier It Is Getting Crazy Out There So Be Care Ful And Watch And Give Space To The Bank Fisherman By The Way I Saw A Flare Gun Shot At A Boat The Other Day So I Would Recomend Staying The Distance Good Fishing And Respect The Space Of Others Thigh Lines Sea Dots

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Man, you think trout fishin at the jetties at Cape Lookout gets crowed,, ya oughta see the fist fights (literally) that happen down at Boca Grande in Charlotte Fla when the tarpon bite is on! Whoo.. it gets ugly down there and fast.:)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Tim--- I can identify with what you are talking about-- last time that I trout fished the the jetty at the Cape ( about 10 years ago), you could walk on the boats. Its getting bad in the backwaters also. I was fishing a slough near Drum Inlet recently, when I pulled my anchor I collected one Gulp and one Mirro Lure. When I see large sports fishing boats loaded with tuna rods invading trout fishing territories, I get nervous. :D

Later, Forrest

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
DANG! I thought when I got outta dirt-track racing my fighting days were over!!! What a shame the way some people act.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
i used to salmon fish in puliski-salmon river -i have seen stabbings and shootings- nothing suprises me about human nature any more..

zooker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.