NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I see that its works... Now for you out there, that fish is still swimin' just not at Jordan, I usually fish alone and had to get a picture of that beast, since it was the biggest bass I had ever caught, so I turned my large cooler into a livewell for the trip home. She about jumped out of the cooler once I got home and had my neighbor take the picture for me. Then I slid her into the pond in the front yard where she eats all the little bream she wants. The Shimano scale I have listed her at 7-4, though they way my heart was pumping, you would have said twice that much. Though her new home is only about 3 acres instead of Jordan, I believe she enjoys it much more.......

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
NNNiiiiiccceeee!!!

Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Very nice bass! Sounds like you have a new "pet" in your pond.

My grandmother's farm pond was about the size of the one you mentioned and I use to bass fish there a lot growing up. I caught a bunch of nice fish there but there was one fish that I know I caught fifty or more times. She had an unusual mark that uniquely identified her. I caught her over and over across several years, providing a lot of fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.