NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
yeah seen that... someone posted it here a while back in a "Tackle Monkey" thread.

That would probably be in a bullet proof lock'd cabinet on display of some sort.... Dont think that thing will ever touch water....

Hey Tadpole,, bust out yer wallet! ;) There's yer magic lure!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah seen that... someone posted it here a while back in a "Tackle Monkey" thread.
Aww.. sorry for the repeat post.

That would probably be in a bullet proof lock'd cabinet on display of some sort.... Dont think that thing will ever touch water....
That's what I thought too, but in one of those galleries, they have a picture of it in use!
:: MacDaddy's Fishing Lures ::
:: MacDaddy's Fishing Lures ::

They probably didn't troll it for hours, but it still crazy that they would even cast it out.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Good idea of making it into a charm for a necklace though. I can't afford it though.

·
Registered
715 Posts

Hey Tadpole,, bust out yer wallet! ;) There's yer magic lure!!
Dave I will consider buying one but only if I win the 30,000,000.00 lottery. Its gotta catch fish though if it cost that much. right?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Dave I will consider buying one but only if I win the 30,000,000.00 lottery. Its gotta catch fish though if it cost that much. right?
Hey Jeff, you can afford one now right? Heck, since you got all them 0's with yer new promotion I think you ought to try it out and give us a report.:D

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Hey Jeff, you can afford one now right? Heck, since you got all them 0's with yer new promotion I think you ought to try it out and give us a report.:D
I would, but as soon as you get to the first non-zero in the price tag, I'm pushed out of the bidding. I wonder what I could get in trade for some sweet google maps or a couple get-out-of-moderator-imposed-jail-free cards...

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Knowin my luck,,, the first wahoo strike and I'd be out some serious "bling" as I dont fish with wire....

Youch... pretty bad when you have to have insurance on lures!... but hey... if you got that kind of flow... go for it!:D think I'll stick to my Yozuri bonita's! ha ha ha ha ha... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.