NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Yes good vid. The drum/reds get old and this gave me some pointers on landing trophys. One key thing I heard and do and def. makes a difference is keep the rod low during hookset. Hard part is locating decent size mullet to use.(right now) This evening stunk on the incoming.

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
That was one of the better instructionals/seminars I've ever seen. I will vouch for Wayne being a very knowledgeable and excellent guide. By the way, there aren't any flounder in Cahoogue during the winter......That whole mud flat in the summer because it's cooler has me really excited. I hit the mud flats in winter because they are warmer, so I'm really anxious to check this out. I know just the spot.

·
Registered
118 Posts
He forgot the most important way for flounder fishing....Bucktails. Wayne catches big fish there's no doubt about it though. But if you learn to bucktail it's a whole different world

·
Registered
940 Posts
Saw the Carolina outdoors episode with Capt. Wayne on offshore flounder.. those were some nice doormats! Had some great tips there as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts