NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... this is the time of year when I have luck bank fishing with texas-rigged weightless 5" senkos. The bass in the Raleigh-vicinity small lakes seem to be really associated with laydowns. In one small lake I fish, the bass seem to be concentrating on a specific laydown. I've caught and released a dozen bass over three different days. The best color for me is green pumpkin black flake... wish I knew why that color works so well. Second best for me is shad/red laminate. Picture is the best of the past week... it is hard to get a good cell phone image when solo.

Tight lines.

Vertebrate Plant Sunglasses Goggles Mammal

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
red shad laminate, junebug and houdini my best 3

·
Registered
163 Posts
... this is the time of year when I have luck bank fishing with texas-rigged weightless 5" senkos. The bass in the Raleigh-vicinity small lakes seem to be really associated with laydowns. In one small lake I fish, the bass seem to be concentrating on a specific laydown. I've caught and released a dozen bass over three different days. The best color for me is green pumpkin black flake... wish I knew why that color works so well. Second best for me is shad/red laminate. Picture is the best of the past week... it is hard to get a good cell phone image when solo.

Tight lines.

View attachment 219493

Tight lines.

View attachment 219493
When you want to take a selfie with your catch, hit the timer button for 5-10 second delay .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts