NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
That is awesome store. The few years we lived up in Mass, I use to have the wife drop me off there while she shopped the factory outlets. I could spend hours at a time in there.
Good Deal!

Heh, TA. I thought I would surely be the only person on this board that had ever been to the Kittery Trading Post :) (My family lives in Maine). It is an awesome store, really the only thing of its kind in Maine. (That is, until the new Cabelas store opens in Scarborough soon....)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey fish, I usually agree with you but on this one i must contest ,havening met gary (yamamto) and being a die hard senko fishermen ,there is no comparison in any other worms (texture,feel,taste) even his brother is not allowed to have the recipe for them. that is why kunami bait are similair yet diffirent. As for the money you are right they are pricey and there are ways to save them with out taking that natural appeal away. My oppinion is that there is no better dead sticking bait out there.. Nitro

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey fish, I usually agree with you but on this one i must contest ,havening met gary (yamamto) and being a die hard senko fishermen ,there is no comparison in any other worms (texture,feel,taste) even his brother is not allowed to have the recipe for them. that is why kunami bait are similair yet diffirent. As for the money you are right they are pricey and there are ways to save them with out taking that natural appeal away. My oppinion is that there is no better dead sticking bait out there.. Nitro
Have to agree with nitro, senko's are my favorite bait next to rapalas. Pretty good for a little snack when the boat groceries run out also.(LOL):D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nitro, I dont disagree with you at all i think yamamoto baits are awesome. bot a little on the expensive side! i'm always looking for good deals. trying to build a house and trying to keep fishing tournaments and up keep of the boat. it all keeps my budget low for lures. you know i really think texture is one of the prime things about baits that fish like. ive found a very soft floating worm that out fished a zoom floating worm. side by side me and my buddie fished last year and i smoked him we even switched and he started to smoke me. my big problem with a real senko is after about the 3rd or 4th fish they tear apart. you are right though yamamoto's rule the roost. but im not sure about a snack!!:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.