NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be staying a week at Myrtle Beach the 1st week in September and plan on fishing everyday if the good Lord is willing to let me. My wife will be ther 3 or 4 days and I am a fishing bachlor the other days. If anyone wants to hookup for surf, pier or other fishing please let me know.I am willing to travel to meet somewhere if necessary.

Also what do y ou chaps think about surf or pier fishing this week, think I should target anything specific. What might I expect to be biting? I am open to all suggestions about when or where or how to fish.

Thanks all.....Jim

·
Registered
300 Posts
i posted earlier about going to ocean isle beach (just slightly north of myrtle) in july and tried surf fishing for 4 days with friends in the inlet and on the surf and caught NOTHING!

caught one shark.

i tried cut mullet finger mullet squid blood worms shrimp.

i went up in may same place and caught some great 30 inch bluefish and a bunch of flounder.

get yourself some sputnik or spider sinkers for that really rough current down there.

take what you will from all that. good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.