NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for people to fish belews with me. I have no truck to pull the boat to the lake and the fishing is on at belews lake.If any of you wont to really get in to the fish I can put you on them.All we need is a truck to pull the boat to the lake.I have took a few anglers out to belews in my boat and they can tell you I know where and how to get on the fish . If any serious fishers wont to try me out send me a private message and I will cantact you back. I have all the tackle we need and will cover the gas in the boat.I also know high rocK Jordan Tuckertown Salem Lake and Tomalex. I have 18 center console sea hunt with 115 yamaha this is a nice rig and it will fish for anything that bites. :cool:

·
Registered
418 Posts
I would be all over this if I had a truck. I'll fish Tomalex anytime you want to linner as it's only 10 minutes away, was there today but I have a feeling you need a boat to cover alot of water as the bites were pretty sparse.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would be all over this if I had a truck. I'll fish Tomalex anytime you want to linner as it's only 10 minutes away, was there today but I have a feeling you need a boat to cover alot of water as the bites were pretty sparse.
Rob......Hey Tomalex caught my attention. I bought a 14' fiberglass type jon boat from a guy last year. Old Mercury 22hp needs to be gone through to make sure it is running in top shape and plus the refurbish that I started on and have not finished yet! Anyways, the guy I bought the boat from fished Tomalex and told me some about it. I want that to be my first lake to launch the "new" boat when it is finished. Maybe you can help me with Tomalex? I would appreciate any info. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

BassNC

·
Registered
5 Posts
You still looking for fishing buddies?

Hello Lite_Linner

Are you still fishing Belews? I'm always looking for someone to go fishing with. I have a truck, I know the post is almost a year old but let me know if you need someone to go with.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
We are probably going to hit Belews for the Kayak Tourney MAr.14th
Anybody want to share any info for some people who never fished it.
Got some maps but that`s about it. Don`t have the name right now (of the launch) but it`s down south on the east side, not far from the hot hole.
Anybody ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.