NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally remembered to take a picture of my boat post-fishing. This was her first time in freshwater, but even though the Neuse is near flood stage, the Frontier 12 handled it with ease, and allowed me to catch my first few hickory shad of the season. Ended up with 25 from first light til 3pm. As most fishing PKC yesterday will tell you, fishing was slow. All caught on white grubs and silver spoons.

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Nice!!
I really enjoy fishing from mine, I take the Slayer if I am planning on paddle very far but you can;t beat the Frontier for fishing pleasure once you get to where you are going.

Darrell

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't paddle anywhere lol. I exercise on my lunch break five days a week, so I try not to kill myself on the weekends. Hard to see in the picture but I use a 30lb thrust minn kota with a tiller extension. A little heretical, I know, but I've also been known to put a plastic worm or a crappie jig on the business end of a fly rod too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.