NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned in my other thread, I just started back fishing and I am trying to remember how to get to the boat ramp at Harris Lake. Im not sure what road the ramp was off of, but I remember it being down a pretty hilly and curvy road and turning off down a rocky road to the ramp. I think it was in a slough opposite the side the dam is on. Anyone know what I am talking about?

·
Registered
57 Posts
The one that I launch out of is off of hwy 42. If you take hwy 42 from Sanford, go all the way down it, cross the Cape Fear River and you will come to a stop sign, turn right and go through a small town (can't remember the name), take the next left (there will be a wildlife sign on the right side of the road), then take the next right on a dirt road and follow it down to the boat launch. Fairly easy and there is some great cappie fishing there. I have not seen much talk on here about it and I think people that know try to keep it a bit of a secret instead of fighting the crowd at Jordan. Just a little FYI. I catch 40 to 50 every time I go down there and of course have my limit in about 3 hours, and that is fishing by myself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.