NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shimano Saragosa 18000F Reel on a Shimano Trevala TVS-58XXH rod loaded with 80 lb Diawa PE (with color changes).

The reel works great and was serviced last month at Chasin Tails Outdoors. A plastic cover is missing on the right side of the reel body, the cover was just cosmetic and serves no purpose. Shimano glued the cover into place and popped off soon after I purchased the reel. The rod has only been used several times and is in excellent condition. The line has a few seasons on it but is still in good condition and has several seasons left to it.

I am asking $300 for the combo but will consider trading for a sit on top kayak.

Please call or text Brendon at 252-503-7337

Attachments

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Man I'd be some kinda miffed to pay $300 for a reel and the covers, however cosmetic, pop off. All that said it looks like a heck of a deal, wish it was in my budget.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to clarify that it is not a cover for the reel body. If you look at the third picture, it was just a plastic piece that fits on actual reel body. If anyone who is familar with these reels they will know that these pieces always come off. I also need to add that this reel has the upgraded carbontex drag washers.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright I need to unload this thing. Somebody make me an offer or if someone has a push pole that is at least 18 feet long I will trade for that. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts