NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to dick's sporting goods last night after work to do my usual browsing around at future items. Starting looking at the shimano curado 200E7 and 201E7 when a employee told me that they were on sale. I figured maybe like 30-40 dollars off retail, he scanned one and it came up 112.00 dollars. Just moved here from kansas city so maybe they do sales like this around here but definitely not where I am from. I had him ring it up again just to make sure. Ended up picking up the last two they had. If anyone is looking for a quality reel for a really good price, check out dick's.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking the same thing when I bought these reels, shimano is always adding little changes here and there. When I got home i took apart a new one and a old one to do a comparison. The only difference I could notice is the key washer on the new one's are hard plastic and on my old one it is solid metal.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
wow I thought I got a good deal for $112 but $69 is a steal. I didn't even know they sold curado's at wally world.
note he said several years ago. if Im not misten it was more like 10yrs ago.. $112 is a great price for a proven good reel..

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Heck Fins, look on Ebay, you can get all of your money back for them used!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.