NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone.
First time posting on this forum: I wanted to know from some of you experienced Badin fishermen if there were any good spots for fishing from shore. As you might have guessed, I don't have a boat.
Also, how crowded does Badin get (from a fishing point-of-view) as the summer progresses?

Thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome, not sure of the shore fishing but I am sure someone will be able to help you out. If you are coming from Charlotte, Duke Power has a pretty good area off Hwy 150 at the Mashall Steam Plant it is what most refer to as the Hot Hole, it is used most during the colder months but I would sure give it a try.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
it would be tough fishing most of badin from the bank.. best place to go is just past the old whitney launch. the rail road tracks provide easy acess to alot of the lower badin/whitney areas..i know for a fact there is plenty of bank fisherman but to me i don't see alot of them..

zooker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.