NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I had some fun this weekend making an "intro" video so to speak. I had a pretty fun trip the other week and am trying to put a video episode together. Stuff takes a while, especially since I have never worked with video editing software. Doesn't help some days I'm lazy and others I have to wait for my wife's computer since hers can handle these videos much better.

[video=youtube;dT-d0x7sdvg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT-d0x7sdvg[/video]

The report will not be as fancy as the intro probably, but one has to start somewhere. (Don't worry some tackle testing fights were filmed...)

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
The beginning song is awsome...who's it buy?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is very good question. I cannot find out that information. It is the theme song from a TV show that ran from 76-78 called Baa Baa Black Sheep, which was very loosely based on a group of Marine Corps pilots based out of the Solomon Islands in WW2 called the Black Sheep Squadron.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Super cool....makes me wanna go fish....with....hard core intentions. :)

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
From Wikipedia: Although the title Baa Baa Black Sheep comes from a nursery rhyme, the song heard at the beginning of the opening credits is actually the chorus to The Whiffenpoof Song, written in 1909 as a parody of Rudyard Kipling's poem Gentlemen-Rankers. One of the squadron's real-life members, Paul "Moon" Mullen, adapted "The Whiffenpoof Song" for the squadron's use.

One of my favorite shows,

Great video thanks for posting

Darrell

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Super cool...

·
Red X Angler
3,545 Posts
That video makes you wan't to enlist in the Black SheepsHead Squadron. Nice job on the video.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind words. This will be "episode 1" so don't go looking for anything. I've been trying to work on this in my spare time and it sure takes a while. Kicker is I got a chunk done and decided it needs major fixing. Wish I had more film and less stills.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts