NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see some boats people!!! I know we are a diverse crowd and I'd love to see what we fish from...

here's my "jalopy"... 1977 Chapparal 15ft trihull 70hp 'Rude... "Serenity" is her name....

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww Dave... I'm sorry. I know you'll make up for it with the next one!!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MAN LOOK AT THAT SLICK OCEAN!!! I'VE GOT TO GET OFFSHORE MORE!!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mikefish, they catch more fish when you keep 'em smelly!!! Works like chum!..LOL!!! Kudos on "take a kid fishing!"

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
whoo there for a mintue ya had me skee'rd drop..

dis is my lil girl
an 02 stratos with a 03 yamaha

dis is what da inside looks like -if i were to clean it..

this is my resto project an 71 terry with a 71 johnson.

zooker

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Nice vessels guys! Hopefully, one of these days I will be back in the saddle again.

Word of advice..........If you have a vessel that runs good and is PAID FOR.......DON'T SELL IT!!!!!

Reactions: tcfisherman

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
lefty--your ride looks kinda "nannerish":D
It made my wife more comfortable that I was less likely to get run over by a monkey on a jetski or a bass bullet. And I like it when my wife's comfortable. She hugs better that way. :D

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
sure are some boats, unfortunatley i have to share my boat with my brother who a commerical fisherman, he has blown up my engine and put his on there and blew his up to. trying to sucker him in to giving half the money i paid for the boat, tired of sharing.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.