NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Re: Solcum Creek

Thank you for your service to our great nation soldier. You are appreciated! I don't much about Slocum Creek but hopefully someone can help you out with that area. ;)

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
welcome Home Sir, We Thank You For Your Service, I Fished Slocum 2 Months Ago Very Slow, But If You Talk To Lew At Lews Rod And Reel In Havelock, I'm Sure He Will Have Some Info. Thanks Again Chris

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Thanks for protecting our freedom!!! Good luck on the creek!!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome home Bulldog! Hopefully you can enjoy some of that freedom for a change. Lew is good place to start for intel on Slocum Creek. Good Luck! The spots are running down at the beach and the surf is full of finger mullet and adult mullet. Lots of action down that way if you are interested. There is a seafood festival going on this weekend I think...Bigtime event...you may want to avoid the crowd...you might want to check into it before you go... Might be nice to be there or you may want to avoid it.... Thanks for helping preserve our freedom and hopefully spreading some in the Middle East.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome homes. It is good to be back. If the weather is nice I think we(wife and kids) are going to check out the Seafood Festivel. It will be the first time going since I been in NC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.