NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great week of vacation in the West Palm Beach, Florida area with our daughter Jessie before she starts he senior year of college. She and I had a great day of fishing on Monday with Capt. Danny Barrow (shown in one of the photos with Jessie) of gosnookfishing.com (referred by Capt. Dave at Minnesott Beach Bait & Tackle). Jessie landed her first snook and a few minutes before our day ended she hooked up with a monster that Capt. Danny estimated at 40"! We saw it come out of the water once before cutting her off on the rocks. The head was massive! A once in a lifetime hookup that she is still wishing she could have landed. :) It was a great time on the water for a very proud dad. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Like mine, your little girl is not little anymore (and frankly I'm jealous of you). What a wonderful memory for you both. Congratulations on a GREAT day. Here's to wishing you more.:)

Reactions: NCangler

·
Registered
642 Posts
We had a great week of vacation in the West Palm Beach, Florida area with our daughter Jessie before she starts he senior year of college. She and I had a great day of fishing on Monday with Capt. Danny Barrow (shown in one of the photos with Jessie) of gosnookfishing.com (referred by Capt. Dave at Minnesott Beach Bait & Tackle). Jessie landed her first snook and a few minutes before our day ended she hooked up with a monster that Capt. Danny estimated at 40"! We saw it come out of the water once before cutting her off on the rocks. The head was massive! A once in a lifetime hookup that she is still wishing she could have landed. :) It was a great time on the water for a very proud dad. :cool:
Did you guys catch snook right along the canal like that? Been forever since I took a florida fishing trip but always amazed at the quality of fish you can pull from inshore waters there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.