NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I don't really get why those who live near the ocean take such issue with those who envy them. etc. I am TN hillbilly who has always had a pirates soul...LOL..

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm so Salt Life when I Park my truck I deploy the power pole I mounted to my bumper.
I'm so Salt Life the first things I put on in the morning are my trolling motor and power pole neck fobs.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Saltier than a Margarita hurricane party.

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm so Salt Life I eat my meals at a tide table. On it are two shakers one says, "pepper", the other says, "Me".
I'm so Salt Life my license plate says, NaCl-Life.
I'm so Salt Life I have a Salt Life sticker on top of a Salt Life sticker in case one comes off.:D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I so Salt Life your eyes are burning just reading this...

Reactions: challenger

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
IM so salt life anchovies have no taste at all . :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm pretty Salt Life, I wear salt life apparel. My son wants a new pair of salf life sun glasses and my wife has a salt life sticker on her bike.

And did I mention, that I'm so salt life, that my wife thought the only name for our son should be Saylor! (he's 10)

So I was salt life.....when salt life wasn't cool!

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm pretty Salt Life, I wear salt life apparel. My son wants a new pair of salf life sun glasses and my wife has a salt life sticker on her bike.

And did I mention, that I'm so salt life, that my wife thought the only name for our son should be Saylor! (he's 10)

So I was salt life.....when salt life wasn't cool!
Why do anything that isn't cool? Lol
I actually have a pair of their glasses and they are excellent IMO. Not made in China and super quality lenses. They let me see into the water and watch all the fish I can't catch swim by.

I'm so Salt Life my truck tag says:
NhCl . Oops did I say that in another reply?
Salt brain

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.