NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...Tuesday night at 9pm....I was committed to going on a Solo Old Drum kayak mission...After leaving work the rain had been comming down for hours...I told myself...I will not pack in the rain...I'm not going...Just as I got home...rain stopped...Now I had to go...The drive down was terrible...3 times I almost aborted mission due to unbelievable rain...then just like that... I could see the moon....it was calm....it was perfect...At 215 I was soaking bait...and so tired...At 227...First bait...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Rod bent double....I was not tired anymore...mission accomplished...
I love when a plan comes together...After the Drum I caught a Ray and watched 11 shooting stars...crazy how one of the worst possible looking trips...turned out to be one of my best...
Super Cool...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Where you north or south of the pee dee river. Hahaha. Congrats man. Nice fish. We went when the front was coming and ran out befor it got ugly

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love that west river... ;)

Reactions: c.lane

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep...R U F F

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yall are Funny.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I Concur....First time for me...certainly not the last...sooo peaceful.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks...to be honest I could not have done it without the information and help from members of NCANGLER....

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Glad he bit right away sounds like you might have dozed off and fallen overboard!

Reactions: dbeam
1 - 15 of 15 Posts