NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man,, he got me again!!!

2 Accurate replacement 6/0 handles for my Penn Special 114's (which was a much needed replacement... not happy at all with Penn at the moment.. I feel a little better now about the handles at least...)

One Tormentor 13" teaser in mahi color

One Yozuri Ahi color'd lure

4 275 lb Braid bridles for the Yozuri bonita lures....

Whoo..... I'm done.... Tackle monkey left me and headin to someone else right now...:eek:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I had been hiding a much needed new reel under a hat in my car for some time. On my way down to coast I went by Wally World in MHC to get some groceries. Recognizing opportunity, I bought a new rod while there. Wife was to come down later. I called and complained about the high cost of food at Wally World. When she arrived here, OOPS I left debit card receipt on kitchen counter. In the middle of the food bill was a 6 ft. ultra light. :eek: She asked where I had it stored, freezer or pantry.
Moral of story-- destroy the evidence and choke the tackle monkey.:D

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgot to add the picture.... Receipt?? what receipt!!???? :)

Them handles for the Penn's have one extra hole on them, which changes the gearin' a little which is very nice, and the handle itself is billet aluminum.. not that plastic Penn uses which crack/split and fall apart in your hand... Kinda like Okuma billet handles.. so I feel better about them... next project is to replace the side plates with those Accurate plates.. and maybe a reel frame... still teeterin on the full conversion...

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welp,, if I could get someone to buy this shotgun (I had for the boat) I got... nickle finish and polymer stock 5+1 12 guage pump w/ 18 inch chrome/molly cylinder bore barrel never been fired/brand new... I'd be more than happy to VooDoo it on up!

need a shotgun for the boat/home protection?? (nickle finished one in the middle)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the tackle shop, I shall fear no monkey, for God is with me; His rod and His staff comfort me.

Are we going hikin? :D

Apologies to Ps. 23 -- but the money I'd had earmarked for a GPS just got reprioritized to a weekend at the beach with the wife. That'll show that doggone monkey!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
:D don't make the monkey angry... you won't like him when he is angry..

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
:eek: There he is!!!

Reactions: Dave B.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
but the money I'd had earmarked for a GPS just got reprioritized to a weekend at the beach with the wife. That'll show that doggone monkey!
No-no-no! lefty, You young fellows don't think right. There is golden opportunity in these deals. Play your cards right and the wife may approve a big upgrade on the GPS. You gotta keep wife and tackle monkey happy.:)

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
first time you dont come home for 9 hours after sundown and then tell her I could've been off the lake in 30 minutes with a GPS... that could be a valid justification for such a device.... :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I wish I had money trees like the rest of you guys. :D
I can get the justification, it's the cash I need.

Nice graphic, Dave!
Kevin

Reactions: Dave B.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.