NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After working all weekend and dragging in from work late on Monday, I had a brief respite from meeting some deadlines and chose to take to the water. I've fished many miles of this stream but was a first for this section. I'd been warned about the severity and danger of this creek but nothing prepared me for what I was to encounter. I did not commit to working much mileage after seeing the first two major impassible falls. I took many pics but do want to give away landmarks. This is the majority of the fish caught on this short wade. A couple did not want their pics taken.

The first netted was a disappointment. Friggin pune.

I'm starting to grin a little.

These bows rocked.​

·
Registered
24 Posts
All nice fish, and looks like **** good water.

I've been jonesing bad for weeks to have a butter-yellow brown like that one in hand. Hasn't happened for me yet this fall, and not sure how often I'm going to be able to get out for a while. (More work is definitely a good thing, but that boy's voice in my heart is saying "But what about sneakin' off to fish?? How's that going to happen now?!")

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.