NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm somewhat new to the site. I've been viewing the site for a while, then I just couldn't get back on. I thought it was gone for good, but I'm glad to see its still here. This is a good site, and I live in Richlands, and fish primarily the New RIver in Jacksonville, but havn't found anything in that river yet, but still lookin. I've talked to a few locals, but they don't know too much about it. They mainly fish the Cape Fear. So when I hook onto them, I'll let ya'll know where what and how I got them. Tight Lines...

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Glad you're back! :) The site has been online since January 1st and hasn't gone anywhere. We had one instance back in the Spring where the web host server went down for a few hours but I moved to another server after that and we've been humming along ever since. If you ever have any problems logging on please shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll be glad to try to help you figure out the problem. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.