NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SI-TEX Chromascope CVS-106 and I know nothing about it. I plan on putting it up for sale. I want to know if anyone can tell me a little about it? :cool: It belongs to a friend of mine and he just wants to get rid of it as he got it from someone who owed him some money and that person only had it on his boat for a week. I tried to talk to this person but it was a bad money deal and he wouldn't tell me anything. It's in the box it came in with all the parts and a book. The book don't match the unit. It dosen't even look like it has been hooked up. Any info would help. I have been on the SI-TEX web site but this model is not on it. All I know is the new ones sale for $300.00 and more.:eek:

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
this is the only thing I've found on it so far:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRT Fishfinders[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Si-Tex CVS-106 Mark II Single Frequency Color Video Sounder

Now With 300 Watts RMS Power!
The Si-Tex CVS-106 is a very versatile compact video sounder and has been one of the most popular sounders we have ever carried and it’s just got better with an increased power output of 300 watts RMS. It features a brilliant eight color display on a high resolution extra bright six inch CRT. The CRT-106 offers eight ranges to 1,280 feet with automatic range control. At the touch of a key, Instant Zoom fills the screen with an expanded view of the echo. Digital readouts of depth, speed, temperature, and nav displays are large easy to read numbers. Position data can be displayed with proper NMEA 0183 interface. The CVS-106 can be ordered for virtually any sounder application imaginable with four frequencies, 50kHz, 120kHz, 200kHz, or a dual 50/200kHz shown below and many transducer options. Other features include event marker for depth, temp and position, shallow and deep water alarms, and 5 speed sweep levels plus freeze. Measures 6.7”H x 7.5”W x 10”D. 10-40 VDC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Depth Scale [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Power Output RMS[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Display Size [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Display Res./Type [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Speed & Temp[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bottom Lock[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Construction[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0 - 1280 ft[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]300 watts [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6”[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]256 x 256 CTR[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Splash Proof [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 Year[/FONT]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a SI-TEX Chromascope CVS-106 and I know nothing about it. I plan on putting it up for sale. I want to know if anyone can tell me a little about it? :cool: It belongs to a friend of mine and he just wants to get rid of it as he got it from someone who owed him some money and that person only had it on his boat for a week. I tried to talk to this person but it was a bad money deal and he wouldn't tell me anything. It's in the box it came in with all the parts and a book. The book don't match the unit. It dosen't even look like it has been hooked up. Any info would help. I have been on the SI-TEX web site but this model is not on it. All I know is the new ones sale for $300.00 and more.:eek:
do you still have that sounder? let me know ASAP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.