NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fair day fishing today ,wind started out kinda tough this morning but laid down after a couple of hours,wife and I still managed a nice catch ,posted some pictures as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Is that the same south river as the one that runs through south sampson county?? It sure looks bigger then it is there if that is one and the same.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Is that the same south river as the one that runs through south sampson county?? It sure looks bigger then it is there if that is one and the same.

Coach I think he is referring to the South River that flows into the Neuse up in the Pamlico Sound area. Its a short but wide river by our standards here compared to the Sampson County South River. I've been told the one here use to be the place to catch bass without driving far.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
hey Fish, That A Nice Haul I've Been Told South River Is A Good Place To Fish. I Need To Try To Get Down There Before It Gets To Cold...............................chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.