NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I was down near Alamance Battlefield and Cedrock Park and I was either coming up hwy 49 or 62 and saw a packed resteraunt on the side of the road ( maybe an old gas station not sure ) and the sign said SHRIMP Now I can;t figure out where it is and just drove around down there today with the wife and she thinks I'm getting senile. Anyone know the place I'n thinking of and where it is?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm positive I saw it. Place was packed on I think a Thursday night at 9 pm, It was either on 49 or 62 ten miles or less south of I 40 I feel like it's new as I would have seen it before. I know I saw a sign about shrimp. It was right on the edge of whatever road I was on on my left driving back north to the interstate. It was no further south than the battlefield or cedar rock park that I'm sure of. I guess it could of been on 87 but I seriously doubt that. My kid was at scout camp down at Cedar Rock so it was no further sout but one time I did go down 62 and take that cut over rd to from 62 to the park at the elementary school ball field,

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only intervention I need is to stop fishing with YOU and Jeff to some extinct!

Note to self

Find NORMAL folks that like to fish.........if such a thing exist!

I;ll have you know I was scouting this particular off the grid flow for you guys advancement in the PRP

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't think I was hungry at the time but it was very unexpected seeing it kinda like seeing Mack catch a big one........a real surprise

·
Registered
312 Posts
There used to be a guy that had a food truck (pull behind) on 62 headed toward Liberty....its the ONLY thing on 62 that I can think of.

49...there is an OLD restaurant on the side of the road (left side) if you are going towards Pittsboro but I dont remember the name of it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
^^^ Thats what I was talking about...I totally got the roads confused! The food truck was on 49 and the cafe is on 87....

As far as 62...not anywhere to eat that I know of.

I worked in that area for 4 years so I have been all over those roads, so thats all I can recall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.