NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a day. This was my Son's last spring break before graduation from NC State. I can't believe the weather was sunny ,no wind, beautiful sky, no seas, right tide just as our guide told us it would be. He needs to be on TV for weather. We had planned this weeks in advance. What luck!!! It was a falling tide back in the creeks, in some of his favorite holes. On my son's 4th cast we had our first red. Took a few pictures before the release and then a couple more for that spot to move to another HONEY HOLE. Southport Angler was all we had wanted. Knowledge of the area, light tackle and fly rods comfortable boat, and even sleeping accommodations . All we had to do was walk across the parking lot and we were fishing. We ended up with 8 great Reds and back to Raleigh by 6 pm.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Great time!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Fishing is not about the number of fish you catch, but the memories you keep..
thanks for the great thought i can indeed say that i have quite a few memories of fishing with my kids i have a daughter and son-in-law living in SouthPort already have memories of fishing with him and my 5 yr old grandaughter we are still trying to find those good places to fish when we get on the water i can't help but marvel at God's beautiful creation and thank Him for the enjoyment it brings
:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.