·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
WOW TC!!!!!!!! good trip!!

Reactions: tcfisherman

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thank you for the invitation Chris, and showing me where and how to catch Specks in Hancock. Though we didn't find any, I appreciate you showing me your method of locating and fishing for drum in the creek. I learned more in those few hours with you than the several days on the water, flailing about on my own. It was an absolute perfect and most enjoyable day on the water. If you’ll email me the image of the trout on your boat deck, I’ll try and post some images for you. Let’s do it again real soon, my friend.

Dave

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
:D nice guys, real nice!

Reactions: tcfisherman

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Afraid the Honeydo list gets long this time of year...LOL!!!!

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GRIZZ, I'LL BE GOING DOWN TO HANCOCK IN THE MORING WITH A FRIEND, THE ONLY ADVISES I CAN GIVE IS DONT FORGET THE MIRROLURES IN A DARK COLOR, THATS THE ONLY BAIT THEY WOULD BITE FOR US. WE WILL BE ARIVEING ABOUT 6:30 TO 6:45 I'LL BE IN A JAVELIN BASS BOAT, GIVE ME A SHOUT SO I CAN PUT A FACE WITH THE POST, THANKS CHRIS

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanks. i am taking my buddy who is deploying to the desert for 6 months on friday, so he just wants to relax and not rush to get out there and since it is about a 2 hour drive we probably wont make it before 8 but we will be out there til at least 3 or 4 so hopefully we will catch some fish.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks like we may have them surrounded. I may be there in the AM as well. May be tough to get but if you can get some live shrimp, the Specks seem not to be able to resist 'em. Chris, I'm going down tonight to see if I can net some shrimp. If I get enough, I’ll share ‘em with you’s guys.

Dave

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey - TCfisherman - Inasmuch as your fishing ability is exceeded only by the quality of your advice regarding telling people to stop smoking, I thought I'd pass this along. After almost 40 years most of which was 2-3 packs a day, I quit smoking about three months ago. I did it with some stuff called chantix that I got from my doctor and I'd recommend it to anyone. As to how this fits in on a fishing message board? The money I've saved in three months of not smoking has paid for a year's worth of Gulp and a lot of boat gas!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would love to get out that way and meet some of you folks but me and and my friend joe from joe' back office are going to New Bern in the morning to try the convict bass( tc I am going to try to put some that advice you gave me to good use thanks again for taking the time to share some with me and I will defiantely be taking you on your offer sometime) and then we are going to head up toward Broad creek and try there for a while for whatever will bite. Never tried there before but somebody from this website said that was a good place to try. Anybody got any info if anything is biting that away?
Any way I wish yall the best of luck and leave of few of those pin fish, I am going to make it that way sometime or another LOL.
James

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I won't make it out again until after Turkey day weekend....:(

Congrats on the end to a longggg habit!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.