NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Lol what started as a comment from a previous post about putting the speed craw up against the power worm head to head has become a reality.

It took us a while to get our schedules to cross, but barring weather, we are on for Sunday morning at HPCL. We don't expect any TV crews but the gauntlet has been thrown down, it's Speed Craw vs. Berkley Power Worm, and one will stand, one will fall!

Mods, although this is not a report yet, it will be in about 48 hours. So if you would leave it here, that would be great. We'll post a report on Sunday afternoon, unless the weather totally rains us out.

Stay tuned!

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Oh no, you can pick the spots. I will be on trolling motor, unless you want it, but I will make every attempt to be fair. Each spot we will start when both parties are ready. I think we would pick pretty much the same spots. I will fish in the rain unless it gets really ridiculous.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh no, you can pick the spots. I will be on trolling motor, unless you want it, but I will make every attempt to be fair. Each spot we will start when both parties are ready. I think we would pick pretty much the same spots. I will fish in the rain unless it gets really ridiculous.
Well, been fishing that lake for eons, and I too, want to be fair. But you and that worm are good competition, so it'll all work out.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So what's the spread on this little tournament ?
Spread? Hard to say. I know the lake better, I think, but Sam is as good a fisherman as I have had the pleasure to fish with, and does know some good spots there. He's also younger, with better reflexes. But, there's no discounting experience, and I am on a first name basis with every bass in the lake!..lol

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Spread? Hard to say. I know the lake better, I think, but Sam is as good a fisherman as I have had the pleasure to fish with, and does know some good spots there. He's also younger, with better reflexes. But, there's no discounting experience, and I am on a first name basis with every bass in the lake!..lol
Jerry by four !

Reactions: jerry condrey

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
So what is the name of the first fish jerry will catch and first name of SAMs bass

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Regardless of who picks them, we will be in the same boat fishing the same spots. It will be fair. He and I will discuss our preferences on rules... numbers vs. total weight, etc. We will probably track both and see what happens. :D It's all in fun anyway, I could get outfished by Jerry Condrey and feel no shame at all. He's a great angler.

Big Ethel, and Little Clyde..lol
That made me laugh out loud to the point I actually spit a little of my wine on my keyboard.
:p What a great response.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.