NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Curtis if no one bites and you swing through Washington I will toss it on my Ebay account and sell it for you. I should be able to get what you're asking plus shipping, maybe even $20 for myself, but don't mind helping either way. Larger audience that way too.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
curtis if no one bites and you swing through washington i will toss it on my ebay account and sell it for you. I should be able to get what you're asking plus shipping, maybe even $20 for myself, but don't mind helping either way. Larger audience that way too.
thanks sundrop , i might take you up on that !!merry christmas pal

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 2004 yamaha 2 stroke 40. I looked at the end of the prop and it is has a raised 12 inside. It's on a triumph 150. It's a little slow to plane so I don't want to affect that when pulling a tube.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have a 2004 yamaha 2 stroke 40. I looked at the end of the prop and it is has a raised 12 inside. It's on a triumph 150. It's a little slow to plane so i don't want to affect that when pulling a tube.
according to greenville marine this prop will fit a 40 , 50 or 60 2 stroke motor . I use a hydrofoil stabilizer on my motor and it does wonders with the lift .

·
Registered
0 Posts
You sold that prop yet? Consider a trade? Offering three used crank baits (one still has hooks on it), a rubber boot with a minor leak, a badmitton raquet used for finese paddling, and one free fishing trip to Buckhorn.

Jm

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you sold that prop yet? Consider a trade? Offering three used crank baits (one still has hooks on it), a rubber boot with a minor leak, a badmitton raquet used for finese paddling, and one free fishing trip to buckhorn.

Jm
you got a deal pal , be over soon for that free trip but first , you have to go rockin with me !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.